Xilisoft PowerPoint to Video Converter Business Tutorial
How to use Xilisoft PowerPoint to Video Converter Business to convert PowerPoint slide-show to video (HD, AVI, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG2, WMV, MOV)? To make it easy, here we will introduce the methods of converting PowerPoint to video.
Tips and Tricks
Step 1: Start
Download, install and launch Xilisoft PowerPoint to Video Converter Business.
Step 2: Add PPT File(s)
Drag and drop PowerPoint file(s) into file list, or click "Add PPT File" button, or go to File menu to add PPT file(s).
Step 3: Select Output Format
Check the PPT file(s) you want to convert, select output profile, adjust parameters and set time interval.
1. View PPT file in thumbnails or list by switching the button at the right corner of file list panel.
2. In thumbnails view, click PPT thumbnail to preview every slide.
3. Add your own music for your PPT file. Loop playback and keeping sound effect are optional.
Step 4: Convert
Hit "Convert" button to start conversion.
Click "Rapid Convert" button to convert PPT file without any effects (sound, animation, etc.) included.
You can record a narration into your PowerPoint video easily. To do this:
1. Select the PPT file you wish to rehearse or add a narration to.
2. Click "Record" button and start slide show mode.
3. Click on the current slide or click "Presentation Record" button at the right corner to start record.
4. After finishing rehearsal, click "Stop Recording" button and pop up a dialog.
5. Here, select "Convert" to start converting what you have recorded, or select "Not Convert" to abort recording, or select "Cancel" to continue recording.
If you want to add watermark to your PPT, here's the simplest approach:
1. Highlight the PPT file and open watermark editing window.
2. Click "Add Text Watermark" or "Add Picture Watermark".
3. Set Transparency, Position, Font, Color, Size, or Style for watermark, play and preview slide show in comparison.
4. Click "Apply" and "OK" to finish editing.